Projet Équestre Goldie, a not-for-profit organisation, was founded in May 1999. It is located in St-Benoit, on the north-eastern shore of Montreal.
Functions of Therapeutic Riding
- Improve mobility and balance.
- Normalise tonicity.
- Develop independence.
- Get more self-confidence.
The founder of the project, Carole Nantel, is a specialised equine therapist certified by the Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association (CanTRA).
Profile of the children involved
- Children with a physical disability.
- Children with learning problems.
- Children with an intellectual handicap.
Our Three Types of Programs
- Equine therapy
- Developmental Therapy
|Projet Équestre Goldie||Madame Carole Nantel|
|11856 rang St-Étienne,|
|St-Benoît(Mirabel),||Phone: (450) 258-4666|